Become a Tutor: Accounting, Algebra, French, Latin, Bio, Psychology, Microsoft Office, Piano
Become a Tutor at Tutorz . comTutorz . com connects parents and students with private tutors in Cambridge, MD. There is no up-front cost for both tutors as students. The Referral process consist of 3 steps:
- 1. Create your tutoring profile.
- 2. Receive tutoring request from interested students and parents. Screen the potential client and if your are satisfied and available you can purchase the client's contact information.
- 3. Now you are free to negotiate directly with your new client anything from the hourly rate to the meeting location.
Find new Tutoring Clients in Cambridge, MD. It's easy and risk-free.
- No Risk: There is no up-front cost or hidden fees. You only pay for the contact information after having screened your student.
- Easy Sign-up: The 6 Step sign-up process takes 5 to 10 minutes and you're done.
- No Ongoing Fees: Once you have found a you can tutor him/her as many times as agreed. No commission to be paid.
- No Survey or Qualification Test: No need to waste time on qualification tests. You'll be reviewed by students and that's all.
- Email, Phone or Skype: Once you own the client's contact information you can choose to communicate by any means (email, phone call, text message or Skype)
Tutor for Tutorz . com near your home in Cambridge, MD.
Any tutoring qualifications and subjects are welcome at Tutorz . com. Tutoring subjects include Math, Science, Languages, Computer, Music, Sports or Test Prep.
- Science: physics, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, geography, botany, genetics
- Mathematics: algebra, calculus, statistics, geometry, trigonometry, numerical analysis
- Elementary: pre-schooling, ADD-ADHD, dyslexia, grammar, reading, writing, phonics
- General Education: English, math, science, essay writing, vocabulary, history
- Languages: ESL, Spanish, French, German, Persian, Italian, Chinese, Latin, ASL
- College: chemical engineering, education, politics, social studies, art history
- Business: Economics, Accounting, Law, Finance, Risk Management
- Computer: Java, PHP, C++, Online Algorithms, Linux, mySQL, Photoshop
- Music: piano, guitar, violin, flute, saxophone, voice, playwriting, jazz
- Tests: ACT, GRE, SAT, MCAT, GED, PRAXIS, NCLEX-RN, CPA
- Art: sketching, ballet, dance, fine arts, acting, sculpture
Testimonies about Tutorz . com from our Current TutorsTutorz has done an amazing job. No other online tutoring services web site has even come close to referring so many new clients. The management is great about keeping in touch, and is the only company that seems to really care that the tutors (not just the students) are happy with the service. I’m very pleased with it, and would certainly recommend it to anyone without thinking twice!!
Ashley Canty, Jackson, GATutorz is a great company to work for! Not only have the majority of new leads turned into clients, but they have booked multiple sessions with me. Two of my clients have found the Tutorz website to be more helpful than others because I was able to list pharmacology as one of my specialties.
Rena Meadows, Indianapolis, IN
Sample Tutoring Jobs in Cambridge, MDHi Erica, I need a private tutor for online statistics. Have never taken this class before. Will be graduating in December if I pass this class and 2 other classes remaining. Desperate please.
Alex M., Cambridge, MDGood afternoon Mike, I am a mother of a 7 year old boy. I'm in need of a tutor that will teach my son German. I'm hoping that my son will be able to carry a conversation with his grandparents and other spanish speaking friends/family. Thank you.
Marshela T., Cambridge, MD
• Post ID: 4381276 easternshore